Al Hasan Milad is a Bangladeshi author, Bangladeshi poet, journalist, scriptwriter, screenwriter, screenplay, songwriter, television drama writer, lyricist and social worker. Al Hasan Milad’s father’s name is Md. Bodrul Islam and mother’s name is Mst. Shilpi Begum. Al Hasan Milad has 7 members in his family. Besides 3 brothers and 2 sisters.
|Born||11 February, 2000|
|Birth place||Sylhet, Bangladesh|
|Education||Sayed Nabib Ali College|
|Occupation||Author, poet, journalist, scriptwriter, screenwriter, screenplay, television drama writer, songwriter, lyricist and social worker.|
Early life and education
Al Hasan Milad passed JSC from Ranaping Adarsh High School and College in 2016 and SSC in 2018. Then he passed HSC from Syed Nabib Ali College in 2020. Al Hassan Milad enjoys writing, traveling and fashion.
- Father Name: Md. Bodrul Islam
- Mother Name: Mst. Shilpi Begum
- Ranaping Adarsha High School and College
- College Sayed Nabib Ali College
- 2018 Junior Best Writer Award
- 2021 NNA Award (National Writer’s Award)
- 2020 Best Journalist Award Jamuna Pratidin
Al Hasan Milad’s Relationship is Single.
- Favorite Food Rice, Biriyani, Chinese food, Ice cream
- Favorite colors are Blue, White, Black
- Hobbies witting, Films, Traveling, Hangout with friends.
Al Hasan Milad Photos