Helena Jahangir is a Bangladeshi Television presenter, Anchor and the Chairman
|Born||29 August, 1972|
|Birth place||Comilla, Bangladesh|
Helena Jahangir was born in 29 August, 1972 in Bangladesh. .
Helena Jahangir married to Jahangir Alam since 1990 and they have kids.
- Vice President at National Shooter, Dhaka Rifle Club.
- Director at Member of FBCCI
- Assistant Governor at Rotary International District-3281, Bangladesh
- Owner at Helen’s Fashion Icon
- Publisher and Editor at Positive Bangladesh
- Director at Commonwealth of Independent States-Bangladesh Chamber of Com. & Industry
- Managing Director at Knit Concern Printing LTD
- Managing Director at Joy Auto Garments Ltd
- PUBLISHER & EDITOR at Joyjatra News Portal
Helena Jahangir, a businessperson-turned-politician and director of the Federation of Bangladesh Chambers of Commerce and Industries, has been sentenced to two years of imprisonment and fined Tk2,000 in a fraud case filed with Dhaka’s Pallabi Police Station. She and four others were accused of taking money from a correspondent for appointing him as the Bhola district correspondent of Joyjatra Television, but not paying him any salary while taking Tk3,000 per month from him. Helena is also facing charges in cases filed under the Digital Security Act, Narcotics Control Act, and Wildlife Protection Act. In July 2021, members of the Rapid Action Battalion arrested her in a raid on her Gulshan residence, during which bottles of foreign liquor, deerskin, walkie-talkies, foreign currencies, and casino equipment were seized. On July 25, 2021, she lost membership in the Awami League subcommittee on women’s affairs for her involvement with Bangladesh Awami Chakrijibi League, an organization with no affiliation with the ruling party. She was also removed from the advisor post of Comilla Awami League.