Kaarina Kaisar is a Bangladeshi Influencer, content creator and social media personality who gained fame after making several comedy type videos which went viral on social media platforms such as Facebook and YouTube. She is the program coordinator of Daekho.
|Age||25/27 years approx.|
|Birth place||Dhaka, Bangladesh|
|Education||Central Queensland University, Australia|
|Occupation||Influencer, content creator, social media personality|
Early life, family and education
Kaarina Kaisar was born on 11 November in Dhaka.
- Her father Mohammad Kaisar Hamid, who is a national award winning former renowned captain of Bangladesh National Football Team.
- Her mother name is Lopa Kaisar.
- She has a brother named Mustafa S Hamid.
- Her grandmother Rani Hamid is a chess player. She is the first FIDE Woman International Master in the history of Bangladesh.
- Her grandfather MA Hamid was the founder of the Bangladesh Handball Federation, the president of the Army Sports Control Board. (Source: DhakaTribune, Wikipedia, Facebook)
Kaarina Kaisar went to Bangladesh international tutorial and later she has earned higher degree from Central Queensland University, Australia.
Career and Achievements etc
Kaarina Kaisar started making content since February 2018 and gained fame in a short of time. She has over 1 million followers across all social media platforms.
She’s good friend with another Bangladeshi influencer Dana Bhai Joss (Kamrunnahar Dana).
- Dana Bhai Joss (Kamrunnahar Dana) Biography
- Unofficial Common Sense By Pari (Pari Rukh Al Matin) Biography