Mehazabien Chowdhury is a famous Bangladeshi actress, model and beauty pageant title holder who was crowned as Lux Superstar, she is famous for her work in modeling and TV drama, she has worked with many Bangladeshi notable actor of Bangladesh drama industry.
|Education||Indian School, Sohar|
|Occupation||Model and actress|
Mehazabien Chowdhury was born in a Muslim family on Her father is a businessman and mother is a housewife. She completed her schooling in her hometown and she is graduated from Shanto-Mariam University of Creative Technology.
Mehazabien Chowdhury isn’t married yet and she is still single.
She went to the spotlight by acting in a TV plug for cell phone administrator Banglalink. From that point forward, she acted in 3 films and various TV shows. In 2017, she featured in widely praised TV dramatization Boro Chele.
Mehazabien’s first TV debut was in Iftekhar Ahmed’s show, Tumi Thako Shindhu Parey, trailed by jobs in TV dramatizations Call Center and Odhora. She has a featuring job in the up and coming Porobashinee, Bangladesh’s first science fiction spine chiller.
Mehazabien has demonstrated for different brands like D’damas, Lux, Pepsi, 7Up, Pond’s, Maggi and Aarong
***Facts About Mehazabien Chowdhury***
- Does she smoke?: No
- Does she drink alcohol?: No
- Mehazabien Chowdhury was born and raised in , Bangladesh.
- Height?: 1.6 m
- Weight?: 49 Kg
- Hair Color?: Black
- Eye Color?: Dark
- Hobbies?: Films, traveling, hangout with friends.
- Favorite food?: Rice, Biriyani, Chinese food.
- Favorite color?: Blue, black, white and yellow.
Did you know…
- Mehazabien Chowdhury became known on social media in 2014.
- She is one of famous female model in Bangladesh like Safa Kabir .
- Her work featured in many magazine of Bangladesh.
- Her face is very similar to Umme Ahmed Shisir .
|1991||She was born on|
|2009||She became the winner of Lux Channel I Superstar beauty pageant|
|2014||She became one of famous female model in Bangladesh.|
|2017||Worked with many famous Bangladeshi actor.|
|2019||She has been featured in the front page of many national news outlet.|
Mehazabien Chowdhury Photos