|Born||July 7th 1994|
|Birth place||Russellville, AL, USA|
Michaela was born in Russellville Alabama on July 7th 1994. Her mother was Donna vice, who was a great women and supported Michaela’s early life.
Michaela was raised in Hamilton,AL and graduated Hamilton High School in 2012. She attended Bevill State Community College where she got her CNA, and Phlebotomy license. Michaela has a heart for people and worked in the medical field ever since she got out of college. Now she purses her social platforms. YouTube and TikTok.
Michaela is married to Colton Hallmark. The couple got married on February 18, 2017.
Did you know…
- Michaela Hallmark and Colton Hallmark fall in love in 2017.
- Her TikTok went viral which earned over 350k total likes and made her famous.
- Her video titled “Do you believe in Jesus” went worldwide viral and earned over 17l likes with million views.
- Her one video titlted “Jesus died on the cross for YOU” earned huge response from Europe, Asia, And America. The video crossed over 130k likes and with million of views. The video went trending at that time.
- “God is saying to you today” and “Somebody needs to hear this” video went super hit across the platform.