Munni Saha is a Bangladeshi Television presenter and journalist who mainly works ATN News. She is the news head of ATN News, a leading news broadcasting of Bangladesh.
|Native name||মুন্নি শাহ|
Munni Saha was born in a Hindu family on She passed her SSC VJM Government Girls’ School Munshigonj, HSC Eden Girls’ College Dhaka 1986, B.Sc. Eden Girls’ College Dhaka 1988 and finally she finished her MA in mass correspondence and news-casting at Dhaka University in 1994.
Munni is married and her husband is a businessman.
She began at the national paper Daily Ajker Kagoj as a sub supervisor on the universal work area from May 1991 to January 1992. Thereafter, she worked with the national paper Daily Bhorer Kagoj as a staff journalist. She for the most part covers standard social and political issues yet in addition wellbeing, ladies and kids issues including tyke dealing, brutality against ladies, for example, corrosive tossing, assault and different sorts of suppression.
***Facts About Munni Saha***
- Does she smoke?: No
- Does she drink alcohol?: No
- Munni was born and raised in , Bangladesh.
- Height?: 5 feet 2 inch
- Weight?: 57 Kg
- Hair Color?: Black
- Eye Color?: Dark
- Hobbies?: Cooking, traveling.
- Favorite food?: Rice, Biriyani, Chinese food.
- Favorite color?: Blue, black, white and yellow.
Did you know…
- Munni Saha started her carrier with the Daily Ajker Kagoj.
- She is one of famous female presenter in Bangladesh like Farzana Brownia.
- And she is a Television host.
- Also she is a writer too.
|1969||She was born on|
|1991||She started working with TV.|
|2010||Her TV host got huge success.|
|2017||She got huge fan base around the country.|
|2018||She has been featured in the front page of many national news outlet.|
Munni Saha Photos