Naseef Rahman is a Bangladeshi fitness athlete and first male pageant competitor from Bangladesh who was born on 6th October 1995 in Dhaka, Bangladesh
and also raised in there. Naseef is a business graduate doing his internship in a multinational company but from childhood, Naseef’s life was filled with various sports competitions. He was very interested in body building, acting and modeling. He has won many awards including at least 18 trophies and medals in fitness show competitions in Europe, America, Asia and brought fame to Bangladesh. As a successful fitness athlete, he has huge popularity on social media Facebook and Instagram. His Instagram account has more than 10.1k followers.
|Date of Birth||6th October 1995|
|Years active||2013- Present|
|Girlfriend||Orpita Rahman (Separated)|
|Net Worth||Not Published|
Family Members & Education –
- Father’s Name : Not Published
- Mother’s Name : Not Published
- Marital Status : Unmarried
- School : Mastermind School & Maple Leaf International School (Both are British-curriculum English Medium School in Bangladesh)
- College : Not Published
- Educational Qualification : The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA): American International University-Bangladesh.
- Master Program in Tourism Destination Development: Dalarna University College, Sweden.
- Master Program in Business Administration: University of Gavle, Sweden
Favourite Things –
- Interested : Bodybuilding, cycling, and table tennis.
- Favourite Place : Not Published
- Favourite Food : Not Published
- Favourite Colour : Not Published
Physical Stats –
- Height : 6 feet
- Weight : Not Published
- Hair Colour : Black
- Eyes Colour : Black
Professional Career –
Naseef Rahman is a well known fitness athlete from Bangladesh who was involved in multiple sports through his childhood, playing cricket, football, table tennis and boxing until University. He started weight lifting at the age of 14 right after completing his first GCE Ordinary Level (O Level) exams. He first attended a professional Bodybuilding competition in 2013 being 17 years old at Victory Day Bodybuilding Competition and place 3rd in his very first competition. This encouraged him to further prosper in the fitness industry. In addition to various videos of his work available on YouTube, he has also given interviews to various television channels and media on the subject of bodybuildihas participated in body building competitions in different times in different countries, performing various physical exercises and won many awards along liwith the reputation of Bangladesh.
Some of the notable awards he received are-
• Mr. Muscle Mania 2016 (1st Runner’s Up)
• Mister Universal Ambassador 2016 (Most Influential Youth of Social Media)
• Mr. Bangladesh 2016 (5th Runner’s Up)
• Mr. Dhaka 2017 (1st Runner’s Up)
• Super Model Bangladesh 2017 (Champion)
• Mister Global 2017 (Top 10)
• Sweden Bodybuilding and Fitness Grand Prix 2018 (Bronze Medal)
• Sweden Bodybuilding and Fitness Grand Prix 2019 (4th Runner’s Up)
• Fitness Festival Luciapokalen 2019 (Men’s Physique Champion)
• Mr. Bangladesh 2020 (Men’s Physique Champion)
By his hard work, Naseef Rahman makes him a successful fitness athlete in Bangladesh and he has a lot of reputation in the outside world as a fitness athlete.