Iftekhar Rafsan, better known as Rafsan the Chotobhai, is a Bangladeshi YouTube personality from Dhaka who is well known for food vlogging on YouTube was born on 06 August 1997 in Dhaka, Bangladesh and also raised in there. He has more than 100,000 subscribers on his YouTube channel. In 2020, Iftekhar Rafsan (Rafsan the Chotobhai) was awarded the “Top content creator of the Year (2019)” by state ICT Minister of Bangladesh, Zunaid Ahmed Palak.
|Date of Birth||06 August 1997|
|Net Worth||US$8 million (approx.)|
Rafsan the Chotobhai Biography
Iftekhar Rafsan, widely recognized as Rafsan the Chotobhai, is a prominent YouTube personality hailing from Dhaka, Bangladesh. His claim to fame stems from his captivating food vlogs featured on YouTube, a journey that commenced in 2017. With an impressive following of over 100,000 subscribers on his YouTube channel, Rafsan the Chotobhai has emerged as a notable figure in the world of digital content creation.
In addition to his thriving YouTube career, Rafsan is a skilled esports athlete, known by the in-game alias “Outlaw.” His passion for esports and competitive gaming dates back to 2011 when he first dabbled in Counter-Strike: Source. By 2015, with the advent of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, he rekindled his gaming pursuits. Notably, in 2016, he made history as a member of the inaugural Bangladeshi team, Nomads, that represented Bangladesh on the international stage at the ESL Challengers 2016, securing an impressive 6th to 8th place finish. Rafsan continued to champion Bangladesh’s esports presence, participating in the ASUS ROG Masters 2017 held in Bangalore, India, under the banner of Xtreme Lungiz.
Beyond his digital endeavors, Iftekhar Rafsan made his television debut in 2017 with the Grameenphone “Stop Cyberbullying!” campaign. The campaign garnered significant attention and went viral on social media, eventually earning a feature in the esteemed “Ads of the World.”
Iftekhar Rafsan was born in Dhaka, Bangladesh, and pursued his education in Computer Science and Technology at the Independent University, Bangladesh. His passion for food vlogging blossomed as he embarked on a mission to introduce diverse culinary experiences to his viewers, showcasing both exceptional and less favorable gastronomic adventures while promoting traditional cuisine from various regions.
Family Members & Education –
- Fathers Name : Not known
- Mothers Name : Not known (His mother has made appearances in his content.)
- Brother : Nafis Rafsan
- Marital Status : Unmarried
- Relationship : Not Known
- School : Not known
- University : Independent University Bangladesh (IUB)
Favourite Things –
- Hobbies : Gaming
- Favorite Food : Tahari and fast food
- Favorite Place : Not known
- Favorite Actor : Not known
- Favorite Actress : Not known
- Favorite TV Shows : Not known
Physical Appearance & More–
- Height : 6 feet 2 Inches
- Weight : 72 kg
- Blood Group : Not known
- Eye Colour : Black
- Hair Colour : Black
- Body Color : White Brown
- Tattoo Details : No Tattoo
Rafsan TheChotobhai is a YouTube personality and content creator known for his gaming and cuisine videos on his Rafsan TheChotobhai channel. He began his career as a content maker by focusing primarily on games. With the film “Best Coffee in Dhaka?” he made his maiden step into food and beverage content in 2018. At present, he has more than 2 million subscribers on the platform.
Television Commercials (TVC)
Rafsan the Chotobhai made waves in the advertising world with his appearances in notable television commercials:
- 2017: Grameenphone “Stop Cyberbullying!” campaign (Mediumrare)
- 2019: Samsung Mobile Bangladesh’s Samsung My Galaxy App
- 2020: Airtel Bangladesh’s “It’s OK to be single” campaign (FCB Bitopi)
Awards and Achievements
Iftekhar Rafsan’s journey in esports and competitive gaming is punctuated by numerous accolades and achievements, including:
- Champion at ESL India 2017 Challenger with ZeGG eSports.
- 5th-6th place at ROG MASTERS 2017 South Asia Regional Finals in India.
- 4th-5th place at ESL India Challenger Cup #2 in India.
- Champion at New Year’s CSGO Cyberwarfare 2018.
- Champion at Winter CSGO Fragshow Online 2017 by JL Gaming.
- Champion at Winter CSGO Fragshow Online 2017 by JL Gaming (Second win).
- Champion at CS:GO Summer Fragshow in 2017.
- Champion at Mazeda Networks CS:GO Summer CyberWarfare in 2016.
Iftekhar Rafsan, known as Rafsan the Chotobhai, has made a significant mark in both the digital realm of YouTube and the competitive world of esports. His versatile talents continue to captivate audiences and inspire aspiring content creators and gamers alike.