Sabila Nur is a famous Bangladeshi actress and model who is famous for her work in modeling and TV drama, she has worked with many Bangladeshi notable actor of Bangladesh drama industry.
|Education||North South University|
|Occupation||Model and actress|
Sabila Nur was born in a Muslim family on Her father is a businessman and mother is a housewife. She completed her schooling in her hometown and she is graduated from North South University.
Sabila Nur isn’t married yet and she is still single.
Sabila Nur started her carrier as actress and she wound up well known as “The Imaginary Girl” in the lighthearted comedy telefilm Monkey Bizness (2015). She is outstanding for her brilliant appearance in Bengali TV dramatizations and numerous TVCs. She made her introduction in acting with the telefilm U-Turn in 2014.
Sabila began her vocation by demonstrating for the nation’s biggest telecom organization, Grameenphone. She is the host of Gazi TV’s opposition on high schooler groups, GTV Fanta Band. She is additionally the host of Lux Style fine on Banglavision.
***Facts About Sabila Nur***
- Does she smoke?: No
- Does she drink alcohol?: No
- Sabila Nur was born and raised in , Bangladesh.
- Height?: 5 feet 5 inch
- Weight?: 49 Kg
- Hair Color?: Black
- Eye Color?: Dark
- Hobbies?: Films, traveling, hangout with friends.
- Favorite food?: Rice, Biriyani, Korean food.
- Favorite color?: Blue, black, white and yellow.
Did you know…
- Sabila Nur became known on social media in 2016.
- She is one of famous female model in Bangladesh like Safa Kabir .
- Her work featured in many magazine of Bangladesh.
- She worked in many drama with Mosharraf Karim.
|1991||She was born on|
|2014||She started working with modeling and acting.|
|2015||She became one of famous female model in Bangladesh.|
|2017||Worked with many famous Bangladeshi actor.|
|2019||She has been featured in the front page of many national news outlet.|
Sabila Nur Photos