Simran Upadhyay is a Indian Bengali model and Television actress who mainly works in Bengali language TV drama and series, she has worked in many TVC as well as in short films. She She gained huge fame after working in Ke Apon Ke Por .
|Born||15 May, 1999|
|Birth place||Kolkata, West Bengal India|
Bhawanipur Gujarati Education Society College
|Known for||Acting, modeling|
Simran Upadhyay was born in a Hindu family on 15 May, 1999 but she will widely known as Simran. Her father is a businessman and. she studied in Bhawanipur Gujarati Education Society College. She has a brother named Saaket Upadhyay.. Her birth name is Simran Upadhyay
Simran isn’t married yet and she is still single.
Simran started her carrier as a model in 2010 for Star Jalsha where she got huge fame. Later on, she worked in many TV shows, drama, telefilm and TVC. Also she casted in many video songs.
***Facts About Simran Upadhyay***
- Does she smoke?: No
- Does she drink alcohol?: No
- Simran was born and raised in Kolkata, West Bengal India.
- Height?: 5 feet 4 inch
- Weight?: 49 Kg
- Hair Color?: Black
- Eye Color?: Dark
- Hobbies?: Films, traveling, hangout with friends.
- Favorite food?: Rice, Biriyani, Chinese food.
- Favorite color?: Blue, black, white and yellow.
Did you know…
- Simran Upadhyay is the brand ambassador of The Hope Foundation India.
- She is one of famous female model in Kalkata.
|1999||She was born on 15 May, 1999|
|2010||Started working with Dance Bangla Dance Junior in Star Jalsha.|
|2011||Started working with Ke Apon Ke Por Drama series.|
|2016||She got huge fan base around the country.|
|2018||She has been featured in the front page of many national news outlet.|
Simran Upadhyay Photos