Sofia Hublitz is an American model and actress who is is famous for her work in acting. She at present stars in the American TV arrangement Ozark as Charlotte Byrde.
|Born||June 1, 1999|
|Birth place||Virginia, U.S.|
|Education||Union Presbyterian Seminary|
|Occupation||Model and actress|
Sofia Hublitz was born in June 1, 1999Her father is a businessman and mother is a housewife. She completed her schooling in her hometown and she studied in Union Presbyterian Seminary.
Sofia Hublitz is not married yet and she is still single.
Sofia Hublitz first showed up on TV as an adolescent competitor on MasterChef Junior in 2013. Amid this arrangement, Hublitz was seen crying over a disappointment in one of the assignments; Gordon Ramsay support her and helped her to re-try the errand.
In 2014, at fifteen years old, Hublitz handled her first acting job Danielle Hoffman in two scenes of Louis CK’s TV arrangement Louie, and “Youthful” Sylvia in a solitary scene of Horace and Pete in 2016. Since 2017, she has showed up as Charlotte Byrde, little girl of heroes Marty and Wendy Byrde – played by Jason Bateman and Laura Linney – in the Netflix arrangement Ozark.
***Facts About Sofia Hublitz***
- Does she smoke?: No
- Does she drink alcohol?: No
- Sofia Hublitz was born and raised in Virginia.
- Height?: 1.63 m
- Weight?: 47 Kg
- Hair Color?: Black
- Eye Color?: Dark
- Hobbies?: Films, traveling, shopping.
- Favorite food?: Pizza, Chinese food.
- Favorite color?: Blue, black, white and yellow.
Did you know…
- Sofia Hublitz became known on social media in 2017.
- She is one of famous female model in Florida.
- Her work featured in many magazine.
- She featured in The daily star, NYTimes and The guardian.
- Also she posts her videos on YouTube.
- And she has huge fan-following in social media.
|1999||She was born on June 1, 1999|
|2014||She has worked in a TV series.|
|2017||She became known in Internet and earned huge fame.|
|2017||Worked with many famous Internet celebrities.|
|2019||She has been featured in the front page of many national news outlet.|
Sofia Hublitz Photos