Anand Ajay Parimal is a son of billionaire businessman from India and he was born on 25 October, 1985 in Mumbai, Moharastra and also raised in there. Anand Ajay Parimal currently holds the position of Executive Director of the ‘Piramal Group’ who has the responsibility of his family’s real estate business & he is a wealthy person with net worth of $5.6 billion and has also a venue ‘Villa Gastel’ in the city Mahabaleshwar.
|Date of Birth||25 October, 1985|
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Moharastra, India|
|Net Worth||$5.6 Billion as in 2017|
Family Members & Education –
- Father’s Name : Ajay Piramal (Businessman)
- Mother’s Name : Swati Piramal (Businesswoman, Doctor, Scientist)
- Marital Status : Married
- Spouse : Isha Ambani
- Engagement Date : 7 May 2018
- Engagement Place : Antilia, Mumbai Marriage Date : 12 December 2018
- Marriage Place : Antilla, Mumbai
- Siblings : Nandini Piramal (Elder)
- School : Cathedral and Jhon Connon School in Mumbai.
- College : Not Published
- Educational Qualification : Graduation in Economics from the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia (USA) & MBA from Harvard Business School in Boston (USA).
Favourite Things –
- Hobbies : Travelling, Swimming, Playing Cricket, Watching football
- Favourite Place : Not Published
- Favourite Food : Paneer Makhani, Vegetarian
- Favourite Beverage : Chamomile Tea, Lemonade
- Favourite Actors & Actress: Hrithik Roshan, Varun Dhawan, Priyanka Chopra & Deepika Padukon.
- Favourite Restaurant: Pa Pa Ya & Kobi Sizzlers in Mumbai.
- Favourite Football Team : Pune FC
- Favourite Singer/Band: Coldplay, Ariana Grande & Pitbull.
Physical Stats –
- Chest size: 42 inches
- Waist sizs: 36 inches
- Biceps size: 14 inches
- Height : 6 feet
- Weight : 85 kg
- Hair Colour : Black
- Eyes Colour : Black
Anand Piramal is a famous Marwari billionaire businessman & entrepreneur from India who began his career journey from at the age of 33. In 2012, Anand established ‘Piramal eSwasthya’ to promote healthcare & he took the position of Executive Director of the Piramal Group. For his group he invested in the investment banking company Golman Sachs & in a private equity firm Warburg Pincus & surprisingly in 2015, he became able to raise $434 million, which is one of the biggest private equity investments of indian real estate.
In 2018, he achieved ‘Young Business Leader of the Year’ award & in 2017 ‘Harun Real Estate Unicorn of the Year’ award.
By his hard work, Anand Piramal makes him successful billionaire businessman & entrepreneur in India.