Arif R Hossain is a Bangladeshi social media personality, activist, social worker and blogger who writes trending topics of Bangladesh. He founded online community “Aamrai Bangladesh” and “Bangladeshism“. He is the Chief Evangelist
আরিফ আর হোসেন
Oxford Brookes University, UK
|Occupation||Activist, Writer, Social worker.|
Arif R Hossain Early life and education
Arif was born to Muslim parents in 1986 in Kishoreganj. He is graduated from the Oxford Brookes University, UK. In personal life, Arif is married to a beautiful girl.
Arif has been working in the field of social activist and blogging. His ‘Aamrai Bangladesh’ is an online and offline non profit organization which help homeless people.
He has a huge Facebook fan base in Bangladesh as well in India, his Facebook statuses are very important to any of his followers. His status has been shared by Shakib Al Hasan, Mashrafe Bin Mortaza, Prito Reza, Ayman Sadiq and many more Bangladeshi top celebrities in several times.
Arif is connected to a lot of non profit organization which provides social work such as:
- Aamrai Bangladesh
10 Minute School
- 1 Taka Meal
- Tee of Bengal
- We want change
- National Youth Development Agency
Junior Chamber International
- Bangladesh Scouts
***Facts About Arif R Hossain***
- Does Arif R Hossain smoke?: Unknown
- Does Arif R Hossain drink alcohol?: No
- Arif R Hossain was born in Kishorganj and raised in Dhaka.
- Height?: 5 feet 5 inch
- Weight?: 73 Kg
- Hair Color?: Black
- Eye Color?: Dark
- Hobbies?: Writing, traveling, fishing.
- Favorite food?: Rice, Biriyani, Korean
- Favorite color?: Blue, black, white and red.
Did you know…
- Arif is one of notable social media personality in Bangladesh.
- He mostly active on social media for his good work.
- As of now, he is the best trending topic writer of Bangladesh.
- He is good friend to Bangladesh’s number one photographer Prito Reza.
|He was born on , Bangladesh.|
|2012||Became known on Facebook.|
|2016||Started working with|
|2017||Started some social work.|
|2018||Featured on some news outlet and magazine.|
|2019||His organization helped many poor people.|