Ayesha Aziz is the Indian youngest Aircraft Pilot who was born on September, 1995 in Kashmir’s Balamullah District, India and brought up in Mumbai, India. In 2011, Ayesha became the youngest student pilot in India who get a license at the age of 16 and underwent training to flay MIG-29 jet at Russia’s Sokol Airbase the following year. Ayesha is an inspirational women in internet and others social media platform with huge fan base.
|Date of Birth||September, 1995|
|Birthplace||Kashmir, Balamullah District|
|Years active||2011- present|
|Net Worth||6.05 crores INR (as in 2019)|
Family Members & Education –
- Father’s Name : Abdul Aziz (Businessmen)
- Mother’s Name : Not Published
- Brother’s Name : Areeb Lokhandwala
- Sister’s Name : Nadiya Mattoo
- Marital Status : Unmarried
- School : Christ Church School in Mumbai
- College : Not Published
- Educational Qualification : Graduated from Bombay Flaying Club (BFC).
Favourite Things –
- Hobbies : Travelling, Watching football & cricket.
- Favourite Persons : Poet & Lyricist
- Favourite Astronaut : Sunita Williams
- Favourite Place : Not Published
- Favourite Food : Not Published
- Favourite Colour : Black & Blue
Physical Stats –
- Chest : 33 inches
- Waist : 30 inches
- Biceps : 33 inches
- Height : 5’5”
- Weight : 56+ kg
- Hair Colour : Black
- Eyes Colour : Black
Ayesha Aziz is a well known Indian Aircraft Pilot from Mumbai, Maharashtra in India who started her career from 2011, at an young age 16. She was a 5th standerd kid when she first got an idea of flying & she was always fascinated by the take-off and landing of an aircraft. When she was in 11 grade she finally landed herself into Bombay Flying Club & made herself a holder of Student Pilot License, thus becoming the younge female pilot in India at just 16. She underwent space training at the American space agency, NASA in 2012 when she had the pleasure to meet the ‘Jhon McBride’ & her inspiration ‘Sunita Williams’. In 2016, to mark the occasions of International Women’s Day whisper India released an inspirational video which featured Ayesha Aziz along with 4 other women achievers. After rigorous studies & training she finally received her ‘Commercial Pilot License’ in March, 2017.
By her dedication, Ayesha makes her a successful aircraft pilot in India & well known public figure in all over the world.