Eva Rahman is a Bangladeshi Singer-song writer, News Personality and Host who’s song has been featured in many films. She has released more than 25 solo album including Mon amar, moner na bola kotha. She is the ex-wife of Dr. Mahfuzur Rahman.
December 7, 1982
|Birth place||Dhaka, Bangladesh|
Classical, Folk and Rock
|Known for||Bengali Songs|
Eva Rahman was born in a Muslim family on June 13, 1985Her father is a businessman and mother is a housewife.
Eva Rahman is married to Dr. Mahfuzur Rahman.
In September 2021, a lot of news published on mentioning her divorce with Dr. Mahfuzur Rahman and getting new marriage.
Eva Rahman started her musical career in 2012. She is also a composer, news personality and architect. She worked as a News Presenter at Maasranga Television. Also worked at ATN NEWS. She is casting news regularly on Maasranga Television. She worked with Bushra Shahriar .
***Facts About Eva Rahman***
- Does she smoke?: No
- Does she drink alcohol?: No
- Eva Rahman was born and raised in Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Height?: 5 feet 4 inch
- Weight?: 57 Kg
- Hair Color?: Black
- Eye Color?: Dark
- Hobbies?: Singing, painting and gossiping.
- Favorite food?: Rice, Biriyani, Chinese food.
- Favorite color?: Blue, black, white and yellow.
Did you know…
- Eva Rahman is a TV show host.
- She worked with singer Kabir Bokul and many more artists.
- She worked with Siam Ahmed.
- She is also popular in Kolkata, India and she has huge number of fans in the country.
- She is not very active in social media, even she doesn’t use Facebook.
|1990||She was born on June 13, 1985|
|2012||She started her career as a musician.|
|2015||She worked with Maasranga Television.|
|2016||She worked with ATN NEWS.|
|2018||She worked in a film as a musician.|
Eva Rahman Photos