Redoan Rony is a renowned TV drama and film producer in Bangladesh who has created drama and films. He directed the film Corabali which was released in 21 December 2012. He has worked along with Iftekhar Ahmed Fahmi.
|Born||20 October, 1979|
|Birth place||Rajshahi, Bangladesh|
|Awards||Bangladesh National Film Awards|
Redoan Rony was born in 20 October, 1979 in Rajshahi. After completing his HSC from Rajshahi New Government Degree College, he completed his Bachelor of Science in Computer Science at East West University.
Redoan Rony was married on January 21, 2012 . His wife’s name is Aisha Prema.
Redoan Rony is making drama, films, on a regular basis. His first work was the airplane ‘Telefilm’, which was realesed in 2006. Chorabali started his first full-length film, Chorabali, in 29 . The crime thriller movie was released on December 21, 2012, in the audience. But, a few issues and scenes have to fall under the guns of film critics. Even in the last scene, he criticized the monotony of the old-fashioned film and dropped the scene and re-released it by adding new scenes.
In his early career, he has worked as an as an Assistant Director with Mostofa Sarwar Farooki.
The total number of episodes of television drama is more than 100 in all, including TV drama, telefilm and small series. Notable in:
- Radio Chocolate
- Rust (under construction)
- Te Te Tu Razakar (film) – Under Construction
- Ice cream – 25
TV dramas and telefilms
- Listening to the story of a radio jockey
- Mother courage 3
- You will not find such a country anywhere (with Joint Director Mostafa Sarwar Farooqi).
- Proof Reader
- The violin
- Higher Body Bigger
- Love 1
Special series (5-7 episodes)
- Behind the Scene
- Tiger arrest
Awards and honors
- Best Dialogue Writer, National Film Award 2012.
- Best Director of the Year 2009 (TV) Housefull.
- Bangladesh Cultural Reporters Association (BCRA) Award.
- Best Director of the Year 2012 – (movie) Chorabali.
- Cultural Journalist Forum of Bangladesh (CGFB) Award.