Maria Nur is a Bangladeshi actress, model, dancer, Radio personality and TV presenter who is famous for her work in modeling, hosting and TV drama, she has worked with many notable actor of Bangladesh drama industry. She won the Meril Prothom Alo Award. She gained fame after worked with Ekhanei.com TVC.
|Education||Shanto Mariam University|
|Occupation||Model and actress|
Maria Nur was born in a Muslim family on Her father is a businessman and mother is a housewife. She completed her schooling in her hometown, and she is graduated from Shanto Mariam University.
Maria Nur isn’t married yet and she is still single.
Maria Nur started her carrier as TV presenter and Radio RJ, later on she appeared in the drama which helped her to gain huge fame around the country.
- Radio Jockey in ABC Radio FM 89.2.
- VJ at Circle the Globe.
- VJ at Cricket Blast on GTV.
- In the Nitol Tata Ultimate World Cup Powered by Mojo as VJ.
- Brand Ambassador
- VJ of ekhanei.com.
- VJ of Robi Dekhiye Dao.
- TV host Late Night Coffee.
LUX Style Check.
***Facts About Maria Nur***
- Does she smoke?: No
- Does she drink alcohol?: No
- Maria Nur was born and raised in , Bangladesh.
- Height?: 5 feet 5 inch
- Weight?: 49 Kg
- Hair Color?: Black
- Eye Color?: Dark
- Hobbies?: Films, traveling, dancing.
- Favorite food?: Rice, Biriyani, Italian food and pizza.
- Favorite color?: Blue, black, white and yellow and pink.
Did you know…
- She worked in TVC MC for Fair n lovely Men Channel i Hero powered by Bangladesh Army Grand Finale.
- She was MC for Khude Gaanraaj Grand Finale.
- Maria Nur became known on social media in 2014 after working in some drama.
- She is one of famous female TV presenter in Bangladesh like Srabonno Tawhida.
- Her work featured in many magazine of Bangladesh.
- Also she worked in many video songs.
|1991||She was born on|
|2011||She started working as TV host which caught the eyes of media.|
|2014||She became actress with working in several drama.|
|2017||Worked with many famous Bangladeshi actor.|
|2019||She has been featured in the front page of many national news outlet.|
Maria Nur Photos